Using Oracle Payroll Fast Formula, How To Get The Last Absence Details Entered For Employee
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle payroll fast formula, How to get the last absence details entered for employee.
1. The steps are:
a) Record 3 absences for employee, (1-Oct-17) , (3-Oct-17) , (5-Oct-17) and approve them.
b) Create Earning element.
c) Create Payroll Formula.(attached)
d) Attach the formula to the element.
e) Inside the formula, Use the array Data Base items ABS_EXT_START_DATE and ABS_EXT_END_DATE in order to get the details for the absences.
2. Quick pay the employee, View person process results > messages.
3. We expected to see the mesg1 (index = 1) to include the details of the absence (1-Oct-17)
mesg2 (index = 2) includes the details of (3-Oct-17) and mesg3 (index = 3) includes the details of (5-Oct-17).
4. We found the mesg1 (index = 1) includes the details of absence (3-Oct-17)
mesg2 (index = 2) includes the details of absence (5-Oct-17)
mesg3 (index = 3) include the details of the absence (1-Oct-17)
5. This issue prevents us from getting the details of the last absence,
6. How the DB items from the type "array" are sorted ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms