Approval Users Continue Receiving Approve Requisition E-mails Related To A Requisition That Is Already Approved
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Requisition Approvals/Approve Requisition Notifications
Approvers continue receiving Approve Requisition <Requisition Number> e-mails related to a requisition that has been already approved.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Configure Manage Requisition Approvals
2. Create a requisition, save and submit for approval
Instance ID 1 is created.
3. Sign on as Requester and Withdraw the requisition
4. Submit the requisition for approval
Instance ID 2 is created.
5. Approvers approve the requisition
6. Days after the requisition is approved, approvers continue to receive the Approve Requisition notifications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms