Oracle Cloud: Conflicts Error When Attempting To Customise The Supplier Portal Create Invoice Page
(Doc ID 2328580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<>outputFormatted: Conflicts have been detected on the following files that cannot be resolved automatically.
When attempting to customise the Create Invoice page on the Supplier Portal, the following error is seen.
1. Create and use a new sandbox
2. Navigate to Supplier Portal
3. From the Taskbar navigate to Create Invoice
4. Under the user click 'Customize Pages'
5. Enter Mandatory values in the page: Identifying PO, Supplier Site, Number, Date
6. Clicked 'View', Choose 'Source'
7. Drag upwards the source code panel below and scroll down.
8. See the conflicts error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!