New Asset Lines Erroneously Auto-Created for Parts List After Work Order Completion
(Doc ID 2329338.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After completing a Maintenance Work Order the application is auto generating additional asset lines for the components on the Asset's Parts List (components that are backflushed)
1. Navigate to Maintenance Cloud
2. Open right task pane and select Manage Assets
3. Manually create an asset
4. Open right task pane and select Manage Maintenance Work Definitions
5. Create Work Definition for the Asset
6. Open right task pane and select Manage Maintenance Work Orders
7. Create Asset WO
8. Open right task pane and select Review Maintenance Dispatch List
9. Complete WO
10. Open right task pane and select Manage Assets
11. See new lines created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document