OHS Not Starting In IDM After SSL Set-up Attempt On Wls_oam1 Server
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to start OHS after SSL set-up attempt on wls_oam1 server and OHS not starting in IDM, then the following error occurs.
OHS is not starting in IDM .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In an attempt to configure SSL on OAM managed server wls_oam1, take the backup of config.xml file first and then check the SSL checkbox from the admin console for wls_oam1.
2. Log into the OAM console and under the OAM server settings, changed the port to from 7777 to 14101
3. Log into the OAM console and under the OAM server settings, changed the port to from 7777 to 14101 i.e. SSL port for wls_oam1 server and changed the protocol from http to https.
4. After restart, it started working correctly as the login page was getting redirected on https.
5. Create .jks file with our certificates and key and changed it on the "Keystores" tab of the admin console.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms