Payment Transactions Marked As Non-recoverable Is Appearing As Recoverable In Next Payment Batch
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User adjustment the payment amount and left as non-recoverable.
After the payment batch was paid, the next payment batch shows this amount as recoverable.
1. Create Payment Batch
2. Change [ Processing Payment Amount ] = 0.00 at the payment transaction and leave Recoverable unchecked
3. Lock, Submit, Approve the paysheets
4. Pay the payment batch (request_id 65554 )
5. Create another payment batch for participant
6. Review and see that this amount is being recovered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms