Payment Transactions Marked As Non-recoverable Is Appearing As Recoverable In Next Payment Batch
(Doc ID 2341721.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User adjustment the payment amount and left as non-recoverable.
After the payment batch was paid, the next payment batch shows this amount as recoverable.
1. Create Payment Batch
2. Change [ Processing Payment Amount ] = 0.00 at the payment transaction and leave Recoverable unchecked
3. Lock, Submit, Approve the paysheets
4. Pay the payment batch (request_id 65554 )
5. Create another payment batch for participant
6. Review and see that this amount is being recovered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document