Unable To Create Purchase Order (PO) Combining NonCatalog And Catalog Requisition Lines
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot create Purchase Order (PO) combining NonCatalog Requisition (NCR) and Catalog Req Lines in same Requisition.
When the user tries to create a requisition with one (or more) NCR and 2 (or more) Catalog Requisitions,
there are different Purchase Orders (PO) created from this single Requisition.
The requirement is to have a single Purchase Order (PO) created for all the lines (Non Catalog and Catalog).
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a NonCatalog requisition (line 1).
2. Create Catalog Requisition (lines 2 & 3 are added to the cart).
-These lines are tied to a BPA.
3. Click Edit and Submit
– Requisition Shows three lines (1 non catalog and 2 catalog lines)
4. Enable Emergency Purchase Order Number required checkbox.
5. Click on the PO Number to open the PO for the non catalog requisition line.
- Observe that only one line is shown in the PO page instead of 3 lines.
- The other 2 catalog requisition lines are missing from the PO though the number is assigned to all the 3 lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms