Fusion Tax: Upload Of Taximplworkbooktemplate For Party Classifications Not Working
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Taximplworkbooktemplate to update the tax Classification for Supplier. Uploaded the spreadsheet but nothing is getting updated.
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance:Manage Tax Regimes
2. Choose 'Download Tax Implementation Workbook' from the 'Rapid Setup Spreadsheets' list of values
3. Open the spreadsheet and click on 'Enable Content'
4. Choose the 'Party Classifications' worksheet at the bottom of the page
5. Enter text under the 'Fiscal Classfication Code' with initial capital letter like 'Exempt'
6. The text will automatically change to all upper case like 'EXEMPT'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms