Supply Chain Planning Measure Data Upload Ends with Blank Error Text
(Doc ID 2354680.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import data for measure Adjusted Shipments Forecast using the Supply Chain Planning Measures Import template, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Download and complete the Supply Chain Planning Measures import template using the Adjusted Shipments Forecast template
2. Generate CSV and ZIP file
3. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
4. Select - Actions -> Upload
5. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
6. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
7. Save and Close to upload the file
8. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
9. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes:
Collection Job set
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document