PRC:POZ: Import Supplier Sites (POZ_SUPPLIER_SITES_INT) : Incorrect Values Listed In Few Fields. The Values For The Subsequent List of Values (LOV) Field Are Displayed
(Doc ID 2356682.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import Supplier Sites/Supplier Sites Interface (POZ_SUPPLIER_SITES_INT).
Incorrect values are listed in few fields. The values for the subsequent List of Values (LOV) field are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attempt to create a new record in the Supplier Sites Interface (POZ_SUPPLIER_SITES_INT).
2. Position your cursor in a field that is listed before a List of Values field, for example:
- Pay on Use (Listed before Aging Onset Point LOV field),
- Country of Origin (Listed before Buyer Managed Transportation LOV field )
- Customer Number (Listed before Communication LOV field)
3. Notice that the incorrect value is displayed.
- for Pay on Use , Aging Onset Point values are displayed
- for Country of Origin, Buyer Managed Transportation values are displayed
- for Customer Number, Communication values are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document