User-Defined Measure Is Not Calculated As Part Of Plan Run
(Doc ID 2361906.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User-Defined measure is not calculated in the Table after the plan run.
User-defined measure should be calculated.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Define a custom measure in Demand Management.
2. Specify the calculation formula in the expression field for this measure.
3. Add the measure to the Measure catalog.
4. Verify that the measure catalog is updated in the plan options.
5. Run the Demand Plan
6. Open the Table worksheet and no value is populated for the custom measure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document