Item Based Inspection Characteristics not Defaulting Attributes in the Inspection Plan
(Doc ID 2378890.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Target, Min, and Max Values are not defaulting into the Inspection Plan based on the Inspection Characteristic selected
Target, Min, and Max Values would be specified based upon the Reference Values provided in the Inspection Characteristic
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Quality Management -> select create ('+' icon in top left corner) and select Inspection Characteristic
2. Provide required details where Source Object is Item and Target/Min/Max Attribute Reference is a specific Attribute (EFF)
3. Save and Close
4. Select create ('+' icon in top left corner) and select Inspection Plan
5. Enter required details where Details value is Item Catalog
6. Select the Specifications tile -> select new ('+' icon)
7. Select the Inspection Characteristic that was just created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document