Requisition Line Reference Is Available In Multiple RFQ's.
(Doc ID 2385130.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Generate Purchase Documents From Requisition
Requisition Line Reference Is Available Multiple RFQ's.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create requisition with one line.
2. Get it approved.
3. Through process requisition screen, convert it to RFQ.
4. Now RFQ will be in draft status. Make sure RFQ line is showing requisition reference.
5. Now query same requisition and open it.
6. Do 'Action -> Withdraw and Edit'
7. Change the qty / description and re-submit for approval.
8. Once approved, same requisition line will be again available in process requisition screen.
9. Now convert it RFQ.
10. Now new RFQ has requisition reference.
11. Both RFQ's showing same requisition reference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document