Requisition Line Reference Is Available In Multiple RFQ's.
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Generate Purchase Documents From Requisition
Requisition Line Reference Is Available Multiple RFQ's.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create requisition with one line.
2. Get it approved.
3. Through process requisition screen, convert it to RFQ.
4. Now RFQ will be in draft status. Make sure RFQ line is showing requisition reference.
5. Now query same requisition and open it.
6. Do 'Action -> Withdraw and Edit'
7. Change the qty / description and re-submit for approval.
8. Once approved, same requisition line will be again available in process requisition screen.
9. Now convert it RFQ.
10. Now new RFQ has requisition reference.
11. Both RFQ's showing same requisition reference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms