Cannot Create Notes In Table Cells In Demand Planning
(Doc ID 2387647.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create notes
Users are not able to create and save the notes successfully in the table cells.
Notes should be saved and should be able to view the note and also see the note in Manage Notes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. NAV: Supply Chain Planning -> Demand Management
2. On the default page layout -> click Open -> choose a space -> open a table.
3. Select any cell and right click.
4. Choose Create Note from the drop-down list.
5. Type some contents.
6. Save and Close.
7. On the same cell -> right click.
8. Choose Manage Notes.
9. See that the note was not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document