Cannot Create Notes In Table Cells In Demand Planning
Last updated on MAY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create notes
Users are not able to create and save the notes successfully in the table cells.
Notes should be saved and should be able to view the note and also see the note in Manage Notes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. NAV: Supply Chain Planning -> Demand Management
2. On the default page layout -> click Open -> choose a space -> open a table.
3. Select any cell and right click.
4. Choose Create Note from the drop-down list.
5. Type some contents.
6. Save and Close.
7. On the same cell -> right click.
8. Choose Manage Notes.
9. See that the note was not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms