System Not Considering Change In Table Height
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the configuration tool, the saved layout with the table height of Tall is lost.
This occurs when using either apply & close or save, then apply and close.
The table height should not change after saving changes made in the configuration tool.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open a plan in the Demand Management work area
2. Start with table in Tall view. Verify in view that height is Tall.
3. In actions, save the layout and get the message that layout was saved.
4. Use the selector tool to add a measure. This is the only change.
5. Click apply and close or click save, then apply and close.
6. Note that the height has been changed to short.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms