How To Add an Extension to a Custom Phone Field?
(Doc ID 2397834.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We created a new custom phone line type called "BUSINESS". I want to add extension tab for that custom field. But I can't able to add extension filed for that custom phone type.
There should be an extension for the new custom phone type "BUSINESS"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup and maintenance > Manage Standard Lookups
2. ORA_HZ_PHONE_TYPE > Created new custom field called “BUSINESS”
3. Then go to UI > Contacts > Edit Contact
4. In manage phones, when I selected dropdown to pick phone type, it will show all phone types and I can select the custom one we created in step 2 (BUSINESS).
5. But there is then no phone extension field.
How to add an extension to the new custom phone type "BUSINESS"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document