Able To Edit Unprocessed Transactions While "Allow Modifications To Unprocessed Transactions' Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2404530.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unprocessed Transactions, Edit, Allow modifications to unprocessed transactions, Import, Interface
- While the option 'Allow modifications to unprocessed transactions' is disabled for the document entry of a transaction source, when the user chooses the “Edit” action, he is able to update all fields on the Manage Unprocessed Transactions page.
- If you choose the “Delete Transactions” option, the Expenditure Batch does not appear in the LOV for batches available for deletion.So, the Delete option works as intended, not allowing the user to delete the transactions.
Based on the setting “Allow modifications to unprocessed transactions” = No, both Edit and Delete actions should not be allowed for rejected transactions after the import is complete or for pending transactions before the import process is submitted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Manage Unprocessed Transactions page.
2. Search for transactions and open one batch for document entry = Miscellaneous Costs.
3. Try to edit the transaction and find that all fields can be changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!