PRC:PO: How To Resolve Error : The Value Of The Attribute Source Agreement Is Not Valid.The Attribute Charge Account Is Required
(Doc ID 2406808.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Work Order released for an Outside Processing (OSP) operation.
2. Ran ' Process supply chain orchestration interface'.
3. Record is coming in supply chain orchestration but is resulting in error message :
The value of the attribute Source Agreement is not valid.The attribute Charge Account is required.
4. OSP item set up- default buyer assigned, list price assigned.
5. BPA created but still getting the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document