Fusion Compensation: Company Contribution is Missing from Online Statement from Totals if Using Category level "Drill down to....." in Total Compensation Statements
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, .Set Up Compensation Management
Total Compensation statements: Company Contribution missing from Online Total Compensation Statement from Totals table if using "Drill down to....." category level
After generating the Total compensation statement, the Company Contribution is missing from Totals table when the Statement definitions is with Sub category - where category level is "Drill down to....." In this case, the statement is not showing up online properly. User has to click on each subcategory to see company contribution details.
But when viewing in Printable option (PDF) is showing up properly.
When the Statement definitions is without any Sub category - where category level is "View details on single page", the online statement is working fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Manage Statement Definitions
2. Search for statement: Total Compensation Salary Statement
3. See Statement Definition Details Tab:
4. See category Total Compensation Statement. Category level is "Drill down to....."
5. Expand this category: See subcategory Compensation: Expand it and add Salary item.
6. Expand subcategory See following items from Compensation sub-Category:Transport Allowance, : Bus Transport Allowance, Spot Bonus. All 3 items have Company Contribution checked. Also payroll elements are associated to each item.
7. Go to Statement Definition Details> Select the row for Total Compensation Statement> Edit Category> Check Edit Column Properties : Company Contribution do not have Do not display selected.
8. Edit the Compensation Category: select one item and Go to Edit Column Properties > Choose Company Contribution: Do not display in the statement is not checked.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see Company Contribution in Totals in Online Statement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms