PRC: PO: How To Capture the HSN/SAC Codes At Item Or Item Category Level
(Doc ID 2411970.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User move on to Tax configuration, and like to understand How to capture the HSN/SAC Codes At Item Or Item Category Level
AS-IS Process - EBS
In Current EBS system, users are using Item Maintenance form to define HSN/Codes and associate it with items.
and user is moving to cloud and questions are around it.
Customer requirement - TO-BE Process(Cloud)
1) Customer has list of HSN/SAC codes to be defined and associated with Item for Tax purpose.
2) For GST (India localization purpose), items have to be associated with HSN or SAC codes in cloud.
3) Finally HSN Code have to flow to Purchase order when PO is created for respective item.
In Cloud, where do we have HSN/SAC codes captured to be used for GST purpose - India localization?
1) Do we have option to capture HSN Codes at item master level ?
2) Do we have option to capture HSN Codes at category level ?
a) If it is supported at category level, is it mandatory to define item master ?
3) If option 1 and 2 are not supported, how to address the above business requirement in Cloud ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document