PO Terms And Condition - Layout/Bold Issue
(Doc ID 2423757.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Terms and Conditions styled through the editor on 'Configure Procurement Business Function' setup is not formatting on the PDF based on style e.g. when the statements are bolded, font size is increased, or font style is change or a link/spaced are added. Following issues were noted.
1. Links colors the regular text incorrectly.
2. Bolding the text has no impact.
3. Font color/size changes don't work.
4. Changes to enabling link and font causes font color changes to rest of the paragraph.
Formatting changes on Terms and Conditions of 'Configure Procurement Business Function' should take effect on PDF as seen when the HTML for Terms and Conditions is saved as an HTML.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup & Maintenance > Configure Procurement Business Function
2. Choose Procurement Business Unit
3. Add the text with bold, spaces and font style and size changes
4. The text on PDF is not the same as styled in the Terms and Conditions setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document