PRC:SSP: If the Supervisor who Will Be Notified is Also The Approver,there Will Not Be Any Approval Email
(Doc ID 2444941.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On submitting a requisition for approval wherein requester submits to "Approver 1"; and upon approval, it should be approved by "Approver 2".
Following behavior is observed:
1. "Approver 2" receives a FYI email with actionable buttons (with Approve and Reject)
2. "Approver 1" receives the email notification to approve/reject with actionable buttons.
3. Once "Approver 1" approves, a new email notification is not sent to "Approver 2"(who is the next approver)
Approvers require a separate email for each action i.e. FYI and Actionable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Requestor creates the requisition and submits for approval
2. FYI mail send to the Approver 2 with Approve and Reject Button (as this approver is in hierarchy)
3. Approver 1 receives the actionable email notification and approves.
4. Approver 2 dot not receive a new email notification but has to action the FYI notification with the actionable buttons
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document