On Manage Project Costs Page, Cost Adjustment Menu Gets Greyed Out
(Doc ID 2450484.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In Manage Project Costs page, when you select some items and then choose Actions> Costing is grayed out from the main page.
- When users select an Expenditure Item from the first page of listed transactions, the adjustment menu items are enabled.
- Further, when scrolling down the list of cost transactions in the search results section, all the cost adjustment menu options gets greyed out for any expenditure item selected.
Expected to be able to choose an adjustment action for any expenditure present in the list, not only for those displayed on first page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Projects > Costs > open a project
2. From Tasks panel, select Manage Project Costs and enter the search criteria for expenditure items.
3. Once the list of transactions is returned, scroll down, select any expenditure item and review the list of Actions - all adjustment actions are disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document