PRC:PO: Cost Center Manager Not Recognized By Purchase Order Approval
(Doc ID 2472167.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO approval workflow rule has been configured using task 'Manage purchasing document approval' to route the purchase order to the Cost Center Manager.
But the approval is going to the final Approver instead of Cost Center Manager.
Note that the top most person in the hierarchy is ‘XXXX’.
2. Created 2 departments (Task name: Manage departments) with combination of the Company and Cost Center segment values and corresponding managers.
3. Configured the organization tree (Task name: Manage organization trees)
4. Configured the department tree (Task name: Manage Department trees)
5. Created a PO with company = 100 and cost center = WD01. The PO is routed to ‘Tina Rain’ (top most worker) instead of the actual cost center manager – X1
6. Created a PO with company = 600 and cost center = WD02. The PO routing shows an error instead of routing to the actual cost center manager – X2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document