PRC:POZ: Approved Supplier Profile Change Request Shows Status Pending Approval
(Doc ID 2487688.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The approved supplier profile changes are stuck in pending approval status.
After making a Supplier profile change in the supplier portal and the request has been approved, it is still showing in pending approval status.
Yet there are no requests actually pending approval, because they have been approved.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Edit supplier profile (ie: add URL or bank account- but any change gets stuck in pending approval status)
2. Get message: Your profile change was submitted for approval.
3. Supplier profile approval email was sent and it was approved by email.
4. Navigate back to supplier page in 15 minutes
5. The Change Request is still pending approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document