Manage Physical Inventory Sheet Mixes Asset Numbers
(Doc ID 2491500.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ERP Cloud 18C - Manage Physical Inventory does not work
Manage Physical Inventory should work
In Manage Physical Inventory Excel template- found one bug.
The issue can be reproduced with the steps:
- go to Manage Physical Inventory task
- Click Enter and key the required info, then it will download an Oracle provide Excel template.
- In the Excel, I entered 4 assets with some physical inventory than that in the asset book.
- I click submit, and it perform the reconciliation
- Back to the Manage Physical Inventory task, I can confirm there are 4 differences.
- I clicked Review and it downloaded the 4 differences into the Excel template
- For the first 3 assets (1162, 1160, 1164), I follow the Oracle suggested actions, all are transfer transactions.
- For asset 1163, instead of transfer, I changed it to Retired Unit.
- I clicked Submit
- Back to the Assets page, I can see 3 transfer transactions for assets 1160, 1162, 1164 which are correct.
- However, for the retirement, it shows asset 1162 which is wrong (included in the transfer transaction above already), it should be 1163.
So, the bug is that the Excel template messed up the asset number when I selected another valid action (retirement).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document