PRC:PO: Dropship Purchase Orders Stuck With Pending Approval
(Doc ID 2497587.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users find a few purchase orders stuck in Pending Approval Drop shipment flow
Purchase Order should not stuck in pending approval.
Due to this issue, users cannot process PO, Dropship PO's are not getting approved and drop shipment flow is stopped.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Fusion Application.
2. Go to Navigator and select Order management Work area.
3. Go to Create Order by Pressing the Create Order button on the top right corner.
4. Select the Customer on the SO header and select Item from Lines and press the add button.
5. Go to Shipping lines/ shipping Details screen, then set the Requested date in the general tab.
6. In the shipping details tab, Add the drop ship process name in the packing instruction .
7. Save and submit.
8. From the action menu> Switch to fulfillment lines and verify that Sales order status is set to
Awaiting shipment and also note down the Dropship PO and Drop Ship SO details form shipping tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document