PRC:PO: Process Requisitions ends with ORA-00904: "REQUISITIONLINEEO"."REQTOPO_AUTOMATION_FAILED": Invalid Identifier
(Doc ID 2504338.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Requisitions error out when choosing Failed Automation as field to filter out in advanced search and populate the LOV with valid value
ORA-00904: "REQUISITIONLINEEO"."REQTOPO_AUTOMATION_FAILED": invalid identifier
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open the instance and navigate to Purchase Order (PO);
2. Click on Task panel and choose Process Requisitions;
3. Now click on Advanced Search and include the field Failed Automation;
4. Failed Automation will be valid field to search on and click LOV and choose Yes and click search;
5. You will get above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document