Manual Edits On Cells Are Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2506237.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual edits on cells are not preserved after plan run
Since 'Refresh with current data' is Unchecked, the expectation is User Edits in the plan will remain as is for all subsequent runs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom measure by checking 'Refresh with current data' to load data using CSV. After collection, launch plan to load measure data into the plan.
2. Uncheck 'Refresh with current data' and check 'Allow Editing ' option in measure definition
3. Edit measure value in a Pivot table for a combination
4. Save the changes
5. Rerun the plan with Refresh with Current Data
6. Manual edits made in step 3 are not preserved, and the original value appears again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document