Suppliers Wish to Collaborate Using Non-Primary UOM
(Doc ID 2507352.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Collaboration Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Under Supply Chain collaboration create a relationship with Ship from Supplier site, ship to site and Item
2) Set the Forecast Horizon days to 150
3) Ensure a ASL & BPA is created for the above combination with purchasing uom as Lbs
4) Publish order forecast from Titan Supply Plan
5) Review the Forecast in Supplier portal
How can the Supplier interact using a Purchasing (on-primary Interclass conversion) UOM?
(Currently only the primary UOM is allowed).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document