Recalculate Price Does Not Allowed Price Change On PO Line But System Will Still Allow The PO Submit PO-2055080
(Doc ID 2508669.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Recalculate Price the following error occurs.
You cannot change the price on a service line. PO-2055080
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO using requisition
2. Go to Edit Line and change the price
3. Click recalculate price, the above error is facing
4. Click ok on the msg.box ,ignoring error
5. Remain the price change applied
6. On the PO header, order price was updated
7. Click save , PO was saved for price change but on the recalculate price doesn't allow the price change
8. PO got in pending approval
9. Price change still on the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document