Configure Cloud Extract button Not Visible In BICCC Tool
(Doc ID 2512058.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Technology Management - BI & Reporting
While trying to create custom VO in BICC based on Doc ID 2233767.1, cannot find ‘Configure Cloud Extract’ task in Step 3 of
Configure the Custom VO in BICCC
1. Login to F usion Application
2. Create a new sandbox and set it as active.
3. Navigate to ‘Tools’ then ‘Application Compo ser’. Select the custom object that has been created and take note of the ‘API Name’.
4. Login to BIACM Application (URL will be like https://host/biacm) Note: User must have BIACM_ADMIN role.
5. ‘Configure Cloud Extract’ task is not visible in Task Pane.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document