Inspection Fails With-You Must Provide A Value For The Attribute ERecordPayload.
(Doc ID 2518161.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer encountered an Error when trying to Approve Inspection plan.
"You must provide a value for the attribute ERecordPayload."
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create Inspection Characteristics with Non-Item and Character data type.
2) No Values entered in the Value set
3) Add the inspection characteristic to the inspection plan
4) Create an inspection
5) Capture the unvalidated values
6) System recognizes and assigns a green check mark which means passed
7) Submit the plan for approval
8) Error Message - You must provide a value for the attribute ERecordPayload. - appears
9) Not able to submit the plan for approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document