PRC:PO:Cannot Create POs Automatically Or Manually From Approved Requisitions
(Doc ID 2525847.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create Purchase Orders (PO) manually or automatically from newly created and approved Requisitions after a new instance is configured.
Reproduce by steps:
1. Create a Requisition.
2. Approve Requisition.
3. Per approval rules set up, PO should be created automatically.
4. PO does not get created.
5. Process Requisitions screen - newly created POs do not display.
6. Run Generate Orders ESS job.
7. Observe POs are not created.
8. Verify the new option: "Consolidate Online Requisitions into Fewer Purchase Orders" (which will prevent order creation from online requisitions until Generate Orders is run) is not enabled.
Reference Doc ID 2522391.1 for a description of the "Consolidate Online Requisitions into Few Purchase Orders" feature.
Configuration of new SIT instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document