Need Privilege to Edit Supplier Bank Accounts Without Ability to Edit Profile
(Doc ID 2530219.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement for AP users to be able to update Supplier Bank Accounts, without being able to edit the Supplier Profile information.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Procurement > Suppliers > Manage Suppliers
2. Enter a keyword to search for a Supplier
3. Click on the Supplier name in the search results to open the Supplier record
4. All fields on the Profile are editable (Addresses tab, Sites tab, Payments tab, Bank Accounts tab)
5. Note: this is when the user has the Manage Supplier privilege
6. Remove the Manage Supplier privilege, and none of the fields are editable
7. Need a privilege that allows Supplier Bank Accounts to be editable, but not the Supplier Profile.
Note: This privilege would allow AP users to update Bank Accounts, but not the Supplier Profile (as that is a function for Purchasing, not AP).
Custom role created for AP users to be able to edit Supplier Bank Accounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document