PO Re-approval Not Generating For Buyer Modified Lines
(Doc ID 2530926.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can a Purchase Order (PO) that is modified by a Buyer, be sent for re-approval?
Reproduce by steps:
- Requisition Business Unit Setups
- Check the box: Approval Required for Buyer Modified Lines
- Manage Orders > search for a Requisition associated with a PO
- Change quantity on a PO line
- PO automatically gets approved
- Since the Approval Required for Buyer Modified Lines box is checked, the PO should go through re-approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document