PO Receipt Gives a Receiving Transaction Processor Error
(Doc ID 2540535.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Receiving
A receiving transaction processor error occurred during a standard PO receipt.
Getting error when trying to receive a PO line. The item is not lot controlled and customer is not using locators in the receiving subinventory.
1. Receive Expected Shipments
2. Warehouse Receiving > Receive Lines
3. Create Receipt and get error message:
Run Diagnostic Test, Receiving Document Activity, for the PO.
Additional error information in 'Receiving Interface Error Information' section:
2) The receiving transaction cannot be processed because an error occurred in package name rcv_utilities.maintain_reservation with error code 1 and error text User-Defined Exception
3) The receiving transaction cannot be processed because an error occurred in package name RCV_PO_PROCESSOR_PVT.process_transaction with error code 1 and error text User-Defined Exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document