Cannot Save Supplier Qualification Registration Approval Rule Due to Error: POQ-3645188
(Doc ID 2543622.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a Supplier Qualification Registration approval rule, the following error occurs:
"An assignment rule is required for the following procurement BUs for each event that contains rules: [XX]. (POQ-3645188)"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Manage Rule Set.
2. Click on icon to add a new rule for Registration.
3. Create rule set window opens.
4. Select Procurement (PRC) Business Unit (BU).
5. Add the condition.
6. Select Always Display.
7. Enter Business relationship = Spend Authorization or with Both.
8. Click on Add Qualification Area to add the Qualification Area.
9. Save the rule and error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document