PRC:PON: Rejected Supplier Spend Authorizations and Approved Supplier Profile Change Requests Stuck in Pending Approval Status
(Doc ID 2543699.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rejected Supplier Spend Authorization is stuck in Pending Approval status.
REPRODUCE BY STEPS:
1. Create a Spend Authorization Request for a Supplier.
2. Approver rejects the request.
3. Spend Authorization Request shows Pending Approval in the Supplier Spend Authorization Requests screen.
4. In the Supplier Spend Authorization Requests screen, the request shows in the Pending Approval tab, not in the Rejected tab.
5. Click on the request and it shows status as pending approval.
6. Supplier Profile > Approval History > click on the request - shows that it was rejected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document