Cannot Reassign Requisition for Approval Due to Error: Search Failed With an Error.
(Doc ID 2544760.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot reassign a Requisition for approval due to an error.
Search Failed With an Error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as System Administrator > Navigate to Tools --> Worklist > Worklist Notifications and Approvals
2. Click on View LOV --> Servers
3. Servers display : check/Click on Worklist
4. Click OK, then BPM Worklist window opens showing the Worklist
5. Search for the Requisition to Reassign
6. Click on link with arrow next to it (highlighted above) (square icon with down pointing arrow)
7. Click on Actions --> Reassign
8. From the Users LOV of the Reassign task page, Enter name of user to reassign the approval to
9. Click on Search
Error appears: Search Failed with an Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document