Supplier Search Does Not Work From Manage Suppliers Page If Previous Searched Text Is Used For Query
(Doc ID 2550458.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Suppliers
Supplier Search does not work from Manage Suppliers page if previous searched text is used for query
Search results should be as per the criteria used for searching supplier
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a user having Suppliers access.
2. Go to Manage Supplier screen. Search for a keyword e.g “yyyy” and get the result.
3. Click on the search icon on sidebar. Enter partial supplier name “xxxx” and press Enter key to search.
4. Get the search results updated
5. Change the search keyword to “yyyy” and click on Search button
6. Search result is updated for “yyyy”
7. Click on the search icon on sidebar. Note that previous search keyword “xxxx” already exists.
8. Now, click the Search icon. Search is NOT performed for keyword “xxxx” and the result does not change.
In below 4 cases, search results are not updated. This is the issue.
(a) In the search text box, do not update the pre-filled value and click on Search icon. – No search performed.
(b) Click in the search text box, do not update anything and click search icon. – No search performed.
(c) Click in the search text box, do not update anything and hit enter key. – No search performed.
(d) Click in the search text box, change or delete the text and enter “xxxx” again and search. – No search performed.
Please note the new keyword “xxxx” should be the same as used in step 3 to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document