Review Quality Issues for Custom Role not Functioning
(Doc ID 2550866.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Quality Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom role to view Quality Issues not functioning
1) Create a role copied from Quality Analyst Role.
2) Remove unnecessary privileges and predefined roles. Grant view only Review Quality Issues role.
3) Log in to system and see that user has access to Quality Management.
4) Search for Quality Issue, but the system does not returns results.
5) Navigate to Product Development and enter Manage Items UI.
6) Click on Quality Issue and see that user cannot access it, just sees a blank screen when selecting it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document