PRC:PO:Unable to Resubmit a Rejected Supplier Registration Request
(Doc ID 2551928.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement to be able to resubmit a Supplier Registration Request that was rejected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as Supplier Administrator; Procurement -->Suppliers --> Task Menu--> Register Supplier with Spend Authorized Business Relationship
2. Register a Supplier with required information and submit the request
3. Approver rejects the Registration Request
4. Procurement -->Suppliers --> Task Menu--> Manage Supplier Registration Requests
5. Search with the Company Name or Registration Request with Approval Status as Rejected
6. In the Search results, Click on the Registration Request number
7. Only see 'Done' button, no button to resubmit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document