ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.CSE_INT_BATCHES_B_U02) violated
(Doc ID 2571360.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Maintenance Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Maintenance Asset
When uploading new assets into application using FBDI, the upload fails with error.
ERROR: Values are missing for one or more required segments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download FBDI template MntAssetBulkImport.xlsm
2. Enter data into required fields
3. Generate csv file
4. Create zip file per FBDI template instructions
5. Upload ZIP file to the SFTP server location.
6. Log into Oracle Fusion Applications
7. Navigate to Scheduled Processes
8. Select the Load Interface File for Import Process
9. Select the process indicated in the Overview section to load the CSV file to the interface tables.
10. Review the results of the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document