Fusion SSP:PRC:Not able to associate contacts for the PO created from a backing Requisition
(Doc ID 2583783.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Generate Purchase Documents From Requisition
Create a PO from Backing Req and enter the supplier information at the PO Header level, user do not see the supplier contacts in the LOV even though there are TWO supplier contacts attached to the Supplier Address
Supplier Contacts should be visible on the PO which has a backing Requisition
Create a Supplier and address.
Create 2 contacts and attach to the supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition without entering the supplier and supplier site information
2. Approve the Requisition
3. Navigate to Process Requisition and search for the PR
4. Click on Create Document Builder and do not enter any supplier and supplier site information
5. Create the PO
6. Now enter the Supplier & Supplier site on the PO which has been created from the document builder
7. Once the user enters the details the supplier contact LOV would not be visible even though supplier has 2 contacts attached for the same address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document