FAPPS:Supply Planning: User Defined Exception Based On A Measure Is Not Available In Supply Plan Exceptions List
(Doc ID 2585557.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 to 11.13.19.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created an exception <Exception_Name>, added it to the exception set and ran the supply plan.
But the exception is not visible in the exceptions table.
1. Navigate to Supply planing.
2. Click on task click on configure exception.
3. Click on Action and click on create.
4. Create the custom exception with Base measure projected available balance for supply plan exception.
5. In Level Provided time as day, user-defined product hierarchy and organization level, in the threshold tab selected operation as less than value as 0, click on save and close.
6. Added this exception in exception set.
7. In supply plan select this exception set and run the plan with refresh with current data and batch mode
8. In Plan Output exception table not able to see the created custom exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document