Loading Locations Via FBDI Ends In Error
(Doc ID 2600806.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading Locations via FBDI for first time in a new pod, the load entity process ends in warning and data in msc_regions is deleted.
The value provided for the attribute REGION_NAME OR PARENT_REGION_NAME_1-8 is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In a new production pod
2. Prepare and load data for Regions
3. Verify the Regions are collected in msc_regions
4. Prepare and load data for Locations
5. Verify Load Entity for msc_region_locations
6. Verify msc_regions and msc_st_locations
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document