PRC:PO: Adding a Line to a PO Through a Change Order Does Not Default the Correct Charge Account
(Doc ID 2607353.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) Change Orders are not populating the correct Charge Account.
When creating a Change Order by clicking on 'Edit Order' in Actions, when adding a new line Project segment in the Charge Account is not getting overriden with a custom TAD rule.
REPRODUCE BY STEPS:
1. Project code on new Requisitions defaults from the Program DFF in the Requisition header (Requisition > More tasks > enter Requisition line)
2. Program/Project field - select from the LOV
3. Charge Account defaults
4. Enter Requisition line - add to cart > Review (Charge Account is overriden based on TAD rule)
5. Requisition > Edit > create Change Order
6. Add a new line to the Change Order > the Charge Account (from the TAD rule) does not get overriden
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document