PRC:PO: Touchless Buying Not Working For Description Based Item Sourced From BPA Using New Line Type
(Doc ID 2610853.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Touchless Buying not working for Description based item sourced from BPA using new line type
1. Created a new line type "xxxx" with Purchase Basis "Service" similar to seeded line type Fixed price Services
2. Created and approved BPA with Category "xxxx: and Item Description: "xxx".
note that this is description based line, not item.
3. Created a Requisition # xxx for same description as in step 1, ensure that BPA is referred.
4. Submit and approve the Requisition. Verify that a Buyer is assigned on the Requisition line.
5. Wait for some time and note that Touchless buying has not created the PO from Requisition even though a Buyer was assigned to the Req line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document