PRC:PO: Approval Rule for if Requester Cancels The Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2610954.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up approval rules so that the Assigned Buyer has to approve a Line Cancellation Request from the backing Requisitions Requester, approvals are not taking place and the PO Line is auto Cancelling.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Requester logs in the application and navigates to Manage Requisitions.
2. Requester clicks on actions, edit order and receives the following Warning: This action will create a change order on the document. Do you want to continue? (PO-2055113).
4. The requester selects "Yes" for the warning to continue.
5. Change order is opened and requester navigates to line and selects actions - Cancel Line.
6. User sees warning - Warning: This line is the only active line on the document. Cancelling the line will also cancel the document. Do you want to continue? (PO-2055219).
7. They select "Yes" and see a Cancel line reason box.
8. Confirmation - The Change Order was submitted for approval.
9. PO was Automatically Canceled.
>> No approval took place
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document